Faulty Items under Warranty
If you happen to come across any faulty item, you are requested to immediately raise an RMA request, strictly under the conditions stated in the Terms & Conditions section. To claim the warranty, you will need a few details that will include the order number, purchasing date, and the serial number of the faulty unit. You are advised to mention these in the RMA request. We will confirm if the claimed product is under warranty, and soon after that, one of our representatives will try resolving the issue via phone call or through remote access.
If it continues to be problematic, you will be issued an RMA Number and will be further advised to follow the standard RMA procedures. After the faulty unit has been returned, we will test it against our defined measures and try to resolve the problem. If we find that the item cannot be fixed or repaired, we will send you a replacement unit, which might either be a brand new unit or similar to a fresh piece, with the exact same specifications.
You are directed to raise an RMA request by agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below. Please note that this is a requirement for the return of all the items to NEXTHDD, irrespective of the reason for return.
- Items returned should be in their original condition. All accessories, manuals, software, and warranties should be enclosed in their original, undamaged packaging
- Once you have been allotted the RMA Number, you must securely repack the items in the similar manner in which they were originally sent to you (inside the original box). If the original box is found to be damaged or marked in any way, a restocking fee of 30% shall be applied
- You must not write anything directly on the original box/packaging
- You must ensure that the package has the allotted RMA Number written clearly on the outer box, the package shall not be accepted otherwise
- Our complete address should be displayed clearly on the outside of the package. It is advised to use a label for this purpose
- After the faulty goods have been received and tested, a replacement of that item will be sent out to you within 10 working days of receipt
- It must be kept under consideration that any differences or inconsistencies concerning your PO and the received goods, in any case, should be notified within 2 days after the items have been received
Goods Damaged in Transit:
If goods are visibly damaged upon receiving, it is very important to sign for the goods as damaged on arrival with the courier, and then contact us immediately at (111) 111-1111. If items were damaged in transit, we request that you report it to us within 2 working days of delivery.
The following reasons can invalidate the replacement of the hardware:
- The item is found to be clear of the faults mentioned in the information given on RMA form
- The item is found to be tampered with or damaged physically
- The software used is wrong/improper
NextHDD reserves the right to charge a 30% restocking fee if:
- Any damage to the original packaging is found
- Any components or accessories found missing shall be charged separately, against the actual cost of the missing items
For further details or relevant queries,Call: +1 (832) 344-0072